Monday, August 10, 2009

She Wolf



Shakira's back with all sorts of bone bending voo-doo magic in her bizarre new music video "She Wolf" and this time, the Colombian cuckoo's got enough crack-pipe weirdness to keep you entertained and have you scratching your head well after it's all over!

In the video, Shakira steps inside her closet and transforms into a leotard-wearing, heavy-breathing, caged she-wolf.

While I couldnt tell if Sharkira's neurotic gyrations and unnatural flexibility were the work of a professional dancer or of a hyperactive 8 year old, I was pretty impressed the entire three minutes and forty two seconds.

I believe Shakira is actually nuts after watching this video, but I say thank God for the crazy ones. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be able to look so normal. Take a look.


Clip | Shakira : She Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment