Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adam Lambert On The Cover Of Rollingstone

Here's a hot shot of Adam Lambert on this month's cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.

In the article, Lambert officially comes out of the closet and admits that he's gay... HOLD ON, WHAT?!!!!

During the reptilian inspired photo-shoot, Lambert, who has an album coming out soon, said he was shocked to be on the magazine.

"When I was told, I said 'you're joking , right?!' And the second thing I said was "Who's going to be on the cover with me?!'"

I have to admit I'm interested to see how Lambert's CD will turn out! The cover shot and article are both great; so go pick up Rolling Stone this month!

2 comments:

  1. that is a good shot, although I would be worried about that snake if i were him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha-- that snake is about to get veerry personal!

    ReplyDelete