Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blair Waldorf Shows Off Her Lungs


T
his week I was at the MTV store,
looking to buy some sweet swag, when i got the uncontrollable urge to bob my head and tap my feet.

While jamming out, by my self, I looked up at the TV monitor and was surprised to see Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester schmoozing with pop punk band, Cobra Starship.

I'm not gonna lie, I think I said something like
"What thaaaaaaa?".
But after coming to, I had to admit that it wasnt half bad!

Give it a listen: What do YOU think? Should Leighton stick to acting?


And While I'm plugging MTV like its my job, you might as well know that Leighton stopped by Alexa Chung's show last week for a little chit chat and you can watch that here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/leighton+meester+alexa+chung/video/x9p2gf_its-on-walexa-chung-leighton-meeste_news

(ps: sorry, it wont let me embed that video!)

1 comment:

  1. cobra starship was a good band until they change their style, now they sounds like the other bands of this genre.

    ReplyDelete