Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stuck In The Sound



L
ike many of you,
I spend hours of my time scouring the internet for new, hip, underground music so that I can eventually become cooler than all my other "in-the-know" friends.

Today, this search has brought me to the French band off of April 77Records, Stuck In The Sound.

As you may have seen before, I love any band thats French, so S.I.T.S didn't really have to work that hard to please me!

Heres the video for the song "Ouais". Its not my favorite song, but the video is legit.


Go here to hear their song "Shoot Shoot" which I like a lot.

And if anyone reading is upset because they found Stuck In The Sound a long time ago, SUCK IT! Thats how I felt when they started playing MGMT and Carolina Liar on the radio!

PS: Add S.I.T.S on myspace here: http://www.myspace.com/stuckinthesound

No comments:

Post a Comment