Friday, July 3, 2009



One thing that I'm proud to say I've always stood firm on, is the issue of internet gaming:  I hate internet gaming.

These evil cyber time-vampires suck the life out of ppl and make them unable to function in real life.  I've seen the symptoms.

Lately, however, I've found myself entertained by one mind numbing game that I'd like to share with you.  Its called "Cat Cat Watermelon" and its as stupid as it sounds.

The point of the game is to stack watermelons and cats on top of each other and...

no, thats it...

But I've played it all day!

Playing Cat Cat Watermelon has shown me that internet games can be cool manly fun and I dont have to know what a level 3 warlock is to enjoy them.

From now on, I'm going to put away my predjudices and see what other cool games I can plug into my blood stream!

You can play Cat Cat Watermelon here: http://www.e4.com/game/cat-cat-watermelon/review.e4

No comments:

Post a Comment